Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy things: lately


Here're some recent things I'm glad about: 


Those delicious little Cuties clementines. I eat like 3 a day. 

That when the yoga teacher didn't show for my class on Sunday, I was the only one, in a class chock-full of students, to actually get up and go to the front desk and ask about it. And then, instead of leaving, I converted my irritation into a great ride on the bike. 

Special K cereal on BOGO at the Bruno's. I love a sale, and the new oatmeal honey is really good. 

That Gabrielle Giffords is going to be ok.  

The very kind stranger on Ravelry who responded to my question about a pattern within 3 minutes, and had the time and patience to explain it to me. 
 

A long, gorgeous, and glad-sounding letter from a dear friend who recently moved away.  

That my husband and I ask each other for advice.  

That Big Love is back.   

 
Tomorrow's the first real day of my American Lit class and that means a date with good ole' Walt Whitman.






No comments:

Post a Comment