I've been super busy lately doing things like grading shoeless students' quizzes and essays. Guess what? I'm still pretty busy doing that. But in the rare event that my 5 or so readers have missed me, I thought I'd toss some bones your way...
1/ Here is an online comic I love. It's a weird combination of adorable and sad. I think you'll like it too.
2/ I made a crab quiche the other day. I was pretty excited about it, because doesn't that sound so delicious?! ...But it wasn't. I mean, it was decent and we ate it all, but it was not, in fact--as I am embarrassed and amused at actually having said out loud--"da bomb." So I'm recommitted to my normal ole' veggie quiche. (Don't let the mayo scare you.)
3/ Speaking of food, somehow I found myself accidentally watching Cupcake Wars. Know what's really good to look at for an hour before you go to sleep? CUPCAKES. Also, I just wanna say that if I were a judge on this show these size 0 cupcake bitches would be the first to go. I mean, really. The phrase "90 lb pastry chef" should. not. even. exist.
4/ My cat does this to my husband every time he gets up from the couch. There's some controversy in my house over whether it's annoying or one of the cutest, most endearing things ever. (Hint: the correct answer is B.)
5/ I'm getting better at crocheting granny squares! I love the way they look like little square yarn pancake short stacks.
No comments:
Post a Comment