Thursday, December 9, 2010

It's the most punderful time of the year

Huge morning!  I drove my husband to school, made a cup of coffee, entered a Paula Deen sweepstakes to win cookies and an iPad, and whipped up some puns. It's amazing what one can accomplish when there's no class to teach. (What will happen next?!)

In response to the #ScienceCarols list on Twitter, here're my contributions. Are you sitting down? Are you ready to be more be-dazzled than an acid washed jean jacket at the Gordo, Alabama Mule Day Chicken Fest? Excellent! Because...


"Ions Dreaming of a White Christmas" 

"Alkaline Is Here" 

"Silent Nitrogen"

"Little Saint Nickel"

"O Tantalum"

"All I Want for Christmas Is Joules"

"Good King Celsius" 

"Proton the Housetop" 

"Jolly Old Saint Osmosis"

"I'll Be Ohm for Christmas"


Does anyone want to record a "Christmas for Science-y Geek Types" album with me? I can play the triangle AND that wooden fish instrument from 4th grade music class.



Bonus: The Red Sox have just snatched up Carl Crawford from Tampa Bay... who will heretofore be known and loved as Carl Crawdad.

4 comments:

  1. "Angles We Have Heard on High"

    "Deck the Hertz with Boughs of Holly"

    "I'll Be Ohm for Christmas"

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I'm gettin' Newton for Christmas"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you still have awesome recorder skills from Mrs. Jeffcoat's 3rd grade music class too!

    ReplyDelete