Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A secret is something you tell one person at a time.

I don't know where that's from, but I didn't make it up. Anyway, I don't have a whole lot to say lately, but I do have a secret to share with you.

I've heard it a few times every year for, like, 20 years or so. I may have loved it this whole time and not really known it. But now, as of like 3 days ago, I know.

I love Wham!'s "Last Christmas."

By the way, I am not wearing my American Apparel leotard plus knowing about the latest band before you while updating my Tumblr. In other words, this is true love, people. Not that hipster just-for-show ironic love.



Wham - Last Christmas
Uploaded by hushhush112. - Music videos, artist interviews, concerts and more.


Well, there it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment