Friday, December 17, 2010

Speaking of butter...

I've always liked those Tibetan Buddhists.

1/ Their favorite color is my favorite color:  Orange! 

2/ Their throats do this amazing craziness:




You probably already knew those reasons the Buddhists are cool. Here's the best one, though--

3/ They drink TEA MADE OUT OF BUTTER!

Butter tea, people. Every day. All day long. Did you know about this?!

I kind of want to try it, but the question is do I have the cajones? On one hand, if I do try it, I can be all like, "Hey people, I have real butter cajones! (And the clogged arteries to show for it!)" On the other hand, apparently I could also get hooked. According to this article, "Many non-natives find the taste of this tea a bit rank, but supposedly, once hooked, to go without it causes backaches." (So, it's like drugs...?)

No comments:

Post a Comment