Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I think they're running out of names

I just saw a commercial for an insulin injector pen thingie called NOVOLOG. Novolog, people. This is the best they could come up with. A bunch of very well-paid Brooks Brothers-wearing pharmaceutical and/or ad people (or whoever names these things) sat down, did some major thinking, or what passes for major thinking among those types, and walked out of the room with "novolog."

As in "new log." As in--for poop-minded/Big Lebowski-minded folks like me--"new poop." If I had to take this medicine there is no way I would not call it "new poop." "I feel a slight dip in blood sugar coming on. Would you please pass my new poop injector pen?"

I am so thankful I also do not suffer from gastroesophogeal reflux disease. Not only does that sound painful, but I'd also have to start buying ASS EFFECTS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment