Sunday, April 3, 2011

A rare occasion on which I am not furious with squirrels


Right now I'm on a quick break from doing this: 


Lemme tell ya, it's a blast. In fact, I'm sure you're feeling a little bad about hanging out in your nice comfortable house denying yourself the pleasure of digging rows. So, you know, if you felt like you needed to come over and get in on the party, I'd let you join. Cause we're friends and I'm generous like that. 

Anyway, normally squirrels and I don't get along. When they root up my garden or steal birdseed (which is ALL THEY DO IN LIFE), I curse the day their deceptively cute rodent mother birthed them into this world. 

But a moment ago I found this, and I have to admit I kind of liked them a little bit for it. I can feel that like quickly fading... but it was there for a moment. And it was bizarre. Almost as bizarre as the fact that people are now willingly paying money to see Charlie Sheen rant at them live. 



Pee-can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment