So word on the street is that there’s a prowler in my neighborhood. Now, I feel silly saying prowler—like, no one takes the word “prowler” seriously. It’s like that “lopper” episode of Seinfeld. But unfortunately, the prowlers are very, very real, and apparently Gloria, the neighborhood busybody lady who first then spread word of the prowlers, has video of them peeping into windows to prove it.
…Which is why I was so pleased about this dream I had. Now, normally my subconscious does NOTHING to help me out. Like, a dream in which I do not suffer untold embarrassment/trauma is such a rare blessing. Last night’s dream was one of these blessings—triumphant, action-packed, bloody and violent (in a good way)! In this dream, I WAS WINNING AT BOXING so hard that my coach asked me to “take it easy on” (aka: not kill) the second poor fella I was about to box. Because I had already destroyed the first.
![]() |
| Yeah, that's right. |
So, watch out prowlers. I got a mean speedbag uppercut thingie, and I am NOT listening to my coach!

No comments:
Post a Comment